Re: Searching for Illustration

If was a blinky then you are talking about PSSC Physics. Physical
Science Study Committee, an NSF funded group to improve Physics teaching
as a result of perceived deficiency in our high school science education
programs as a result of Sputnik.

The illustration could be in the early marketing material or in any of
the hundreds of publications (lab manuals, texts, supplemental support
material, teacher training material, etc) first put out. I'd start with
the 1st edition of the materials.

You might start with the NSF.

Ray Rogoway

--