Re: Evolution and Creationism

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:08:48 +0000
From: Phil P Johnson <pj1034@JUNO.COM>

yep - new e-mail address.

Our school is a new school that used to service home-schooled Christian
students. We split and took students & faculty from fine schools
including Decatur Heritage Christian Academy in Decatur Alabama. I'd
give you my number so that I could offer you Christian counseling... but
I know that it would be misused.

Paul Johnson

So which is it? Phil or Paul? I guess it must actually be Phil Paul.
Dude, you -are- confusing.

Stefan Jeglinski