MS - Outlook

I'm hoping that some Phys-L folks can help with the following problem:

Our campus just converted over to MS-Outlook from MS-mail. When I get a
message from Phys-L, I no longer have the name of the person from whom the
posting originated in the "from" field. Rather I simply have the message as
being from Phys-L, with phys-l's e-mail address. Naturally our computer
support people think this is something to do with how the list is sending me
messages (I don't believe them as I got the information when I had MS-mail,
our old system). Has anybody else experienced this problem and do you know
of anyway to correct it? Or how to get that information with MS - Outlook.
As you might guess, I much prefer seeing the name of the person from whom
the posting came, this saves huge amounts of time in deciding whether or not
to delete the message or to read it?

As an aside, it would be good etiquette, IMHO, to always sign any posted
messages with both your name and e-mail address as I do below. There may be
other systems with the same problem I have, and it would facilitate private
replies as well.

Joel Rauber
Joel_Rauber@sdstate.edu