Many Thanks

Greetings:

I thought it might be of interest to post a general message regarding the
hot volley of e-mails I started yesterday on the subject of evolution and
creation.

For anyone on the list who is wondering what happened to me, I have not
been ignoring the discussion. Instead, I have just this afternoon finished
responding privately to everyone who posted a message that directly dealt
with my original post. It has been a fascinating exchange, and I thank
those who commented.

Ken Morgan
Physics Department
Michigan Technological University