Re: Travesty credentials

At 02:08 PM 8/20/99 +0000, the alleged Phil P Johnson wrote:

What I am is a osteopathic physician who has studied more science that
any of you.

It's interesting that the Alabama Board of Medical Examiners
http://www.mindspring.com/~bmedixon/
(which covers DOs as well as MDs) appears not to list any such person in
its registry,
http://www.mindspring.com/~bmedixon/albmeasc.zip
or the equivalent uncompressed version
http://www.mindspring.com/~bmedixon/albmeasc.txt

Maybe he's practicing medicine without a license. Or maybe he's pulling
our leg in even more ways that we thought.

BTW, our hero (whatever his name and/or credentials) might want to review
http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bible?version=RSV&passage=Matthew+5:22
and maybe even
http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bible?version=RSV&passage=Proverbs+15:1