Other listservers...

Greetings everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me
out? My ol' home computer has been ill for a while and I recently
received an e-mail account through my school. I'm trying to get some of
the listservers that I had from home routed to my school. I seem to have
problems getting subscribed to chemed-l and chemlab-l. For chemed-l, I
sent a message to listserv@uwf.bitnet with the message "subscribe
chemed-l Dwight Souder" (without the quotes) in the body of the text.
For chemlab-l, I sent the message "subscribe chemlab-l Dwight Souder" to
the address: listserv@beaver.bemidji.msus.edu
Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?
Any help would be most greatly appreciated and I apologize for
the inconvenience.

Dwight
crvhs_dks@ncocc.ohio.gov