Re: Work/Energy theorem ?

You may feel the force of gravity while standing on the surface of
the earth. I, on the other hand, feel my body in perfect equilibrium
owing to the balance between the gravitational force and the
electromagnetic forces that give by bones structure.... In other words, I
don't feel myself being accelerated....(ok I will admit to a very small
centripetal acceleration owing to the earth's rotation.)

Mark

Mark,
Which way is up or down, you do feel the acceleration!
Gary

Gary Karshner

St. Mary's University
San Antonio, Texas