Hall effect expt.

We would like to set up a Hall effect experiment, at room temperature to
begin with. We have a large, variable magnet and power supplies. But we
don't have a suitable semiconductor chip. Could somebody recommend a
supplier for us? Preferably something of known doping and which wouldn't be
too hard to add leads to. Otherwise we were thinking of cannibalizing a
Hall probe. Thanks, Carl

Dr. Carl Mungan, Assistant Professor http://www.uwf.edu/~cmungan/
Dept. of Physics, University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL 32514-5751
office: 904-474-2645 (secretary -2267, FAX -3131) email: cmungan@uwf.edu