Re: Work/Energy theorem ?

Yeah..... Sure you can tell the difference. If "what you feel" is
too crude a measure for you, use an accelerometer. My claim is that the
guy on the ground will see a reading of zero on his accelerometer, the guy
on the train will see his accelerometer read different from zero as the
train stops.

John, Albert, and I will all be surprised by that result. I'm distinctly
uncomfortable whenever my accelerometer reads zero!

Leigh