Re: Scare tactics?

Well, if the exponential function can be used to predict
900 years into the future, it should be possible to retrodict into
the past.

I find it unlikely that anyone would seriously extrapolate 900 years, too
many doubling times and changes of conditions! I, for one, find even one
doubling time sobering enough....how do we feed 10 billion when we fall so
short with 5? I think we have enough data to make a fair extrapolation for
one doubling time.

ken fox