Re: Oops -- Wires

David Bowman, in the message appended below, has asked that I make clear
that a recent post was not from him. In case there are any readers who
did not recognize that the net apparently appended something from him
to something from me, I hereby state that he did not sent the whole of
the referenced message. (I might add that I did not either).
Dear PHYS010@NMSUVM1.NMSU.EDU (a.k.a. Alex Burr),

I just received the following message from your address which was posted to
the phys-l mailing list:

Do not appologize for explaining house wireing to the list. It is
a good illustration of the application of AC circuits.
-
Furthernmore the IAEA paid me good money to explain just that to a
nuclear instrument repair group in El Salvador.
explanation (although I did say "stretching of space") and I certainly don't
advocate that light from a quasar "has made several orbits around the
circumference of the Universe as the Universe AND space have been expanding".

David Bowman
dbowman@gtc.georgetown.ky.us

Now I know that this message did not come from David Bowman since I am he. I
would appreciate it if you posted a correction to the list indicating that I
did not send the above message.

I also think that many others on the list would appreciate it if you had the
habit of signing your (own) name to your posts so the readers can easily find
out who posted them. Anonymous posts are not very friendly.