Re: Oops -- Wires

Do not appologize for explaining house wireing to the list. It is
a good illustration of the application of AC circuits.
-
Furthernmore the IAEA paid me good money to explain just that to a
nuclear instrument repair group in El Salvador.
explanation (although I did say "stretching of space") and I certainly don't
advocate that light from a quasar "has made several orbits around the
circumference of the Universe as the Universe AND space have been expanding".

David Bowman
dbowman@gtc.georgetown.ky.us