[Phys-L] Need judges for student video contest

I am looking for judges for a student video contest I am running for high
school students at Open Source High <http://www.opensourcehigh.com/>.

Judging will take place from Monday, September 21 through Friday, September
25.

The videos are all two minutes in length. You can judges as many or as few
videos as you'd like. I ask that you give a "Like" or "Don't Like" vote
and leave a comment - especially if there is a technical error in the
video.

Please send me an email if you are interested. I am grateful for your time.

Jim Flannery
Founder, Open Source High