Re: [Phys-L] Trinity Pendulum Q (was Re: checking the work for minus signs ... et cetera)

All!

Here’s my fit to the restart:

Only every 30th datum is plotted.

If my hypot. is correct, my questimate’s running Q is v.~ 1k, this method, which, of course, disagrees w/ the known drive method.

I presume the decay preceding the above is completely free, so I’ll “bc” analyze it.

bc required too long to know he could download every datum instead of 1/300th, and is too lazy to cheque Lupton’s thesis for the PG flag width.