From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@www.phys-l.org] On Behalf Of Bernard Cleyet
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 2:37 PM
To: Hugh.Hunt
Cc: Douglas Drumheller; Phys-L@Phys-L.org; Bryan Mumford; hemh@eng.cam.ac.uk; Bob Holmstrom; Tom Van Baak
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] Trinity Pendulum Q (was Re: checking the work for minus signs ... et cetera)

All!

Here’s my fit to the restart:

Only every 30th datum is plotted.

If my hypot. is correct, my questimate’s running Q is v.~ 1k, this method, which, of course, disagrees w/ the known drive method.

I presume the decay preceding the above is completely free, so I’ll “bc” analyze it.

bc required too long to know he could download every datum instead of 1/300th, and is too lazy to cheque Lupton’s thesis for the PG flag width.