Re: [Phys-L] Imagine a World Without Religion

- Remember how surprised we were to learn that some of the primates
actually engaged in war-like behavior, as if we had been thinking that war
were a more civilized behavior which only humans were capable of?
- I guess you are saying that the members of ruling families tend to
benefit more from wars, but, then there are the assassinations, the
overwhelming responsibilities, scandals. There is also the predominantly
(statistically) uncaring public which cares only about personal comfort and
the private lives of the national leaders.