Re: [Phys-L] Imagine a World Without Religion

Geez, Bill…Isn't that (#2) the definition of being civilized?

How about (3) has anybody tallied which families profited the most from each war?

Quoting Bill Norwood <bnorwood111@gmail.com>:

Bernard,
1. Has anyone tallied, say, for the US, the value of all of the wars
prevented vs the value of all the wars fought?
2. Are we the only animal species who are not "supposed to" fight?
Bill Norwood, U of MD at College Park

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Bernard Cleyet <bernardcleyet@redshift.com>
wrote:

On 2015, Jan 16, , at 08:49, Bill Norwood <bnorwood111@gmail.com> wrote:

> Reminds me of the pacifists not believing in war, but enjoying the
benefits
> of war.
> Bill Norwood, U of MD at College Park

and what are they?

bc think many wars’ result is gross harm especially in the last five +
decades.