Re: [Phys-L] just for fun?

In the context of the Heartland Institute video
"Unstoppable Solar Cycles"
on 01/03/2014 02:23 PM, richard lindgren asked:

Where do I find the research that you refer to that refutes the
findngs on the video?

That's a reasonable question. There are several answers.

1) A good /indirect/ answer is to subscribe to phys-l. I say that