Re: [Phys-l] Climate skeptic convinced by data. Was: Re: Mike Mann _The hockey stick and the climate wars_

Warning:

I haven't read all the posts carefully so may be duplicative --

Thoughts:

The year of no Summer in Britain. (Krakatoa?) Was there no Summer WW? Of course I suspect the aerosols and smoke would have a deleterious health effect. (unless confined to the stratosphere?)

I have an unread book that claims climate is affected by the solar wind and has correlated it. [IIRC]

A negative feedback -- increased ocean temp. increased clouds and albedo -- the climatologist have "factored" this in their models?

Regarding the effect -- a die off of humans beginning soon (30 years?**), then increased flora to return to "normal" temp. within a few millennia?

A repeat won't happen, as all the carbonaceous fuel will be spent.

bc

** Already a few hundred thousand. Malvinas cabinet meeting underwater.