> From: bernardcleyet@redshift.com
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 23:04:47 -0800
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: [Phys-l] Climate skeptic convinced by data. Was: Re: Mike Mann
_The hockey stick and the climate wars_

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/post/a-skeptical-physicist-ends-up-confirming-climate-data/2011/10/20/gIQA6viC1L_blog.html

bc hasn't yet read his earlier book's chapter on climate yet

http://muller.lbl.gov/teaching/physics10/pffp.html

On 2012, Feb 17, , at 19:32, John Denker wrote:

Hi Folks --

Mike Mann has another book coming out March 6th:
_The hockey stick and the climate wars_
_Dispatches from the front lines_

http://cup.columbia.edu/book/978-0-231-15254-9/the-hockey-stick-and-the-climate-wars

http://www.amazon.com/Hockey-Stick-Climate-Wars-Dispatches/dp/023115254X

Also there is an amusing writeup on this in today's Guardian:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/feb/17/michael-mann-climate-war

much cut