Re: [Phys-l] readings on quantum mechanics for general public by founders of QM?

Hi-
I suggest that you look at, and enjoy, "Doubt and Certainty", by Rothman and Sudarshan. At one level, the book is a response to Sudarshan's fellow faculty member Steve Weinberg's book, "Dreams of a Final Theory", at another level it makes fun of the views of the "pioneers", and, at another level it gives some exposition to the views of the authors.
Regards,
Jack (who is just finishing the book)