Re: [Phys-l] readings on quantum mechanics for general public by founders of QM?

But on the theatre side, the essential reference is Kirsten
Shepherd-Barr's book, "Science on Stage--From Doctor Faustus to
Copenhagen" (Princeton, 2006). If you don't have it, you need to get
it. It is an extensive listing and discussion of plays about all
aspects of science and mathematics up to about 2005. The list has
expanded substantially since, not only into more plays, but also to
music, novels and even poetry. Shepherd-Barr is presently teaching in
the English department at Oxford, in the UK.

Thanks for this pointer, Hugh. We have it at our library, and I'm
eager to look through it. It really does sound useful and relevant.

Good luck. This is an area in which I am very interested, and I hope
it succeeds.

And thanks for your well wishes.

-Krishna