From: Jeff Loats <jeff.loats@gmail.com>
To: Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Sent: Wed, April 6, 2011 1:26:11 PM
Subject: [Phys-l] Off topic: Looking for a high quality Newton's cradle (for a
gift)

Hello all,

Our department owes thanks to an administrator and nothing says physics (to
the lay-person) like a Newton's cradle. We are looking for a high-quality
version that we can engrave or attach a little plaque to.

All of the ones I have found online are for less than $20 and I worry about
their quality for that price.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Jeff