Re: [Phys-l] physics lessons from wikipedia

Note: I apologize for the typos in my previous note.
The typos were entirely my fault, and no reflection
on wikipedia. I regret that the typos distracted from
the point I wanted to make.

I would never discuss superficial typos in this forum.
This is supposed to be a physics forum, and I would
like to keep it that way. There is some interesting
physics to be found, in a perverse way, in this
wikipedia passage:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_equation#Spherical_waves