Re: [Phys-l] Another alternative theory horror

John!

Before posting I searched to check the other candidates views on "Darwinism" and also the Pope. They all, except the minor republicans, "have made their peace" w/ evolution. Which is better than the population as a whole! A good thing!

Yes the the Book claims it's the mark of Cain and not UV protection. That racism was instrumental in my mother's excommunication.

bc