Re: [Phys-l] Rude? Other mail options

My wife uses the Mac Mail feature of OSX. She finds it user friendly and can
even organize mail into folders. Thus the mail is on our hard drive and
frequently backed up on our external harddrive.

The mail is brought to here from an external ISP server which we sent to
delete after a short time but I would assume you can figure that all out.
The only hard part for my limited skills was the settings for outgoing mail.

Ken Fox