TPT

Gang,
I just got my current issue of TPT, there is an absolutely fascinating
article written by a Prof and Grad students at Purdue concerning their
experiences with making ADA accomadations for a blind student in an
introductory physics class. (Pre-med student). It of course raises all
sorts of questions, some not PC, but regardless it is interesting reading.

Joel