Re: air resistance

Do not forget that all y=A*x^n curves (any n) intersect at x=0 and x=1.
We plan to collect data with a wider span of speed and do it better, as
soon as we find time. Probably this week. Then we will no longer say we
are showing quick and dirty data, hopefully. To cover wide span of v we
will drop the same balloon with different loads, small loads for small v
and large loads for large v. Then we plan to post the data. Thanks for
your interest. And please share your findings.

Ludwik K.+ Richard H.