Re: how many "forces" (or better, interactions)?

Jack: I'm only trying to argue for a new (fifth) interaction beyond
the usual four. I called it the "Higgs" interaction for lack of a
better term, but I thought I made it clear in my post that I am not
arguing for any particular model. Don't you have anything better
to do? -dan

I appreciate Jack Uretsky's answer - to *my* question. Thanks, Jack.
That's pretty much what I thought, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

Leigh