Re: forces

Strong forces between quarks are mediated by eitht gluons and weak
forces are mediated by three bosons. WEAK FORCES BETWEEN WHOM?

Is the term "Pauli force" acceptable? Where does it fit our system
of "only four forces"? Does it have the same nature as an attractive
force between the non-overlaping nucleons?