[Phys-L] Fictitious Mathalon.

I came upon a TV offering which served as light entertainment in the form of an unlikely rom-com, in which a pop star (JLo)marries a math teacher as a stunt, on finding her intended was unfaithful. "Marry Me")
The teacher ran a math club for 6th graders (or thereabouts) and was preparing for a mathalon, in the not-distant venue of Peioria.His daughter stumbled at the final question in the finals, to the effect:
A circle of perimeter 8 pi is inscribed in an ellipse which is twice as wide as its height. What is the ellipse's area, in square units?
I had forgotten the area formulation, but I was motivated to find it online (of course!)Enjoy a moment of light entertainment.....