Begin forwarded message:

From: Virendra Saxena <saxena@purdue.edu>
Date: July 2, 2022 at 14:54:19 GMT+2
To: danmacisaac@gmail.com
Cc: saxena@purdue.edu

Hello Professor MacIsaac,

I am sorry to bother you. As I have been retired for last five years and have health issues I do not get time to read the postings on PHYS-L list. Therefore I would like to unsubscribe from this list.

I tried to do it by sending direct email to the list but that did not work.

I will very much appreciate if you could kindly help me get unsubscribed from the list.

Thank you very much for the help.

VK Saxena