Re: [Phys-L] Bayesian Inference in Half-Life measurement

Brian,

You'd really enjoy David MacKay's lecture 10 on Information theory. He
really rips into physicists regarding "old school" methods. He's a
physicist, actually. So he should know.

Basically, the "old school" method is wrong and is not used in modern
analysis of half-life measurements.

Paul

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 1:29 PM Brian Whatcott <betwys1@sbcglobal.net>