From: Phys-l <phys-l-bounces@mail.phys-l.org> On Behalf Of Bill Norwood via Phys-l
Sent: Monday, 13 September, 2021 11:48
To: Phys-L@phys-l.org
Cc: bnorwood111@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] video

[External sender. Exercise caution.]

Brian,

My memory is evaporative.

If you will write something which makes clear the following, I will better understand.

1. The recent people lineage of the child genius 2. The educators of the questioner 3. The education history of the child genius 4. The present family situation of the child genius.

Is the child’s genius characteristic merely a symptom of being taught nothing else but selected physics topics?

Can this child tie his own shoes?

(I used to be married to a concert pianist who was taught virtually nothing else, from the age of three. She suffered gravely in all other aspects of living.)

Bill Norwood
U of MD
1966 - 2018

Sent from my iPhone