Re: [Phys-L] 21st-century forum format

On 2021/Jun/08, at 15:29, John Denker via Phys-l <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org> wrote:

On 6/8/21 12:52 PM, Marx, David via Phys-l wrote:

I, for one, would like to see the list move into the 21st century. As
potential issues arise, we could rely on moderation.

Continuing down that road, one could imagine converting to
an out-and-out blog.

I considered that and decided it would be too much work (learning) for my aged mind. Instead a friend created my index page, and pointed me to esosoft.

Why don’t all the members of this list have a web site? Even I afford it.

bc originally had a friend create to park files for others to have.