Re: [Phys-L] media trustworthiness, or lack thereof (was VSL)

We should stick with physics teaching topics on this listserv.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 10:10 AM Marx, David via Phys-l <
phys-l@mail.phys-l.org> wrote:

The lengthy story in Time magazine this week about the conspiracy to
steal the election is to boast about it. The major media lacks credibility
when it creates and spreads false narratives for political gain. With 97%
negative reporting on Trump when most of that was untrue or not deserved is
heinous. They refused to report his administrations historic
accomplishments. People that only watch mainstream media were subject to
mass brainwashing that resulted in the worst Presidential candidate being
elected. The effects of that will be disastrous.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note10+.

________________________________
From: Phys-l <phys-l-bounces@mail.phys-l.org> on behalf of Zeev Wurman
via Phys-l <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org>
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 8:59:33 AM
To: Phys-L@phys-l.org <Phys-L@phys-l.org>
Cc: Zeev Wurman <zeev@ieee.org>
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] media trustworthiness, or lack thereof (was VSL)

[This message came from an external source. If suspicious, report to
abuse@ilstu.edu<mailto:abuse@ilstu.edu>]

"Any legit story will be carried by
reputable sources, so there is never any need to cite disreputable
sources."

Right. Like the Hunter Biden story until Nov 3.

Zeev

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021, 3:11 AM John Denker via Phys-l <
phys-l@mail.phys-l.org>