It's easy with a pen tablet, harder with a mouse, and really annoying with a trackpad.

The drawing features and colors are very limited. Hold Shift to get straight lines. Each Jamboard allows up to 20 pages. You can add a lined or grid background, or a picture of your choice.

A very powerful feature is the ability to Copy and Paste. I'll open a worksheet, use the Windows Snip tool to copy part of it, and paste it into the Jamboard, where I can write on it.

On 12/19/2021 12:00 PM, phys-l-request@mail.phys-l.org wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 11:43:15 -0500
From: Ron Curtin <rgcurtin@gmail.com>
To: "Phys-L@phys-l.org" <Phys-L@Phys-L.org>
Subject: [Phys-L] On Line Tutoring

I am a recently retired, long time Physics teacher, and we?ve moved away from my school. I have had a few students and parents from school ask about tutoring remotely. I would enjoy doing it, but I?m not sure of the process.

What I really need is some type of writable small smart workbook pad that I can attach to my MacBook laptop. I would like to be able to write on it and, in real time, show the student what I am doing. Has anyone out there had any experience with this type of thing?

Thanks, Ron