[Phys-L] On Line Tutoring

I am a recently retired, long time Physics teacher, and we’ve moved away from my school. I have had a few students and parents from school ask about tutoring remotely. I would enjoy doing it, but I’m not sure of the process.

What I really need is some type of writable small smart workbook pad that I can attach to my MacBook laptop. I would like to be able to write on it and, in real time, show the student what I am doing. Has anyone out there had any experience with this type of thing?

Thanks, Ron