[Phys-L] My article in arXiv

Hello all,

  About 6 years ago, I published an article "A New Paradox in Superluminal Signaling",  arXiv:1506.06721v4 [physics.gen-ph]. In a way, it suggests a superluminal version of a one-way Delayed Choice experiment, but in contrast with sub/luminal cases, this would have a retroactive effects. Butthe paper remains practically unnoticed, so now I want to try to publish it in some peer-reviewed journal. I think some preliminary discussions with the experts in the field would be helpful. I will highly appreciate any comments.
  Also, I found an article arXiv:1707.05632v2 [physics.gen-ph] criticizing my work, but so far I have not found any serious merits in it.

Moses Fayngold,NJIT