Re: [Phys-L] modeling is hard

They have refused to put forth a model. Fools rush in where
angels fear to tread.

From a lurking horological colleague:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Physics/comments/frsd16/the_best_thing_you_can_do_to_fight_covid19_is/.compact.

bc Thinks our efforts, limited to phys-l, not dangerous. And still desires Taiwanese data.

BTW: Sam Smith publishes mortality rates w/o understanding meaninglessness. I’ve attempted to correct him.

https://prorevnews.blogspot.com/2020/04/virus-stats-thursday.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+prorevfeed+(UNDERNEWS).