Re: [Phys-L] [External] corvid-19 graphed

On 2020/Mar/18, at 06:09, LaMontagne, Bob via Phys-l <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org> wrote:

Bernard,

Non-China data is fascinating - practically exponential. Please keep providing your graphs.

Stay well -

Bob at PC
_________

Much more difficult now. WHO has broken up reporting by regions instead of the two (China and non China).

Global; Western Pac.; European; SE Asia; E. Mediterranean; Americas; African. I’ll try a column pair for each.

I suspect deviations from “pure” exp. indicate intervention(s). OTOH, there’s the CLT.

bc work cut out.