Re: [Phys-L] Phys-L: Test message after email-validation changes

I would think you should be covered. Windows does have Defender built in. I assume the McAfee is something fairly new since initially Win10 wouldn't allow the versions available back then (I had an Enterprise version from the College). My Dell desktop also includes some protections and WinZip Utility Suite includes malware and spyware protection along with a bunch of other utilities--disc maintenance, junk file removal, registry cleaner and optimizer, and system file updater. I have that and the full Malwarebytes package with exploit protection but not the McAfee anymore and I seem to be well protected. Whenever I wander into a web site that seems suspicious I immediately run the Malwarebytes scan just to be sure.

rwt