[Phys-L] Optical Tables question

Hi All,

I recently got funding for my undergraduate optics lab to purchase a few
optical breadboards and tables. My knee jerk reaction is to purchase from
ThorLabs or Newport. But I just came across a company called Vere
www.vere.com

They have similar tables for just slightly less cost. Does anyone have
experience with this company? Good or bad?

The savings is just enough to get slightly more equipment for my students,
but not so much as to look like they are manufacturing junk.

Thanks,

John
- - - -
John E. Sohl, Ph.D.