Re: [Phys-L] Advertising my book (Forinash III, Kyle)

Thanks, Kyle, anything that helps to raise hearing loss awareness among our
young people. Bill

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Forinash III, Kyle <kforinas@ius.edu>
wrote:

Bill- There is a section on the ear, hearing and damage to hearing but not
as specific as the example you mentioned. There are links to more
information about hearing loss and a couple of online hearing tests from
other sources.

Paul- The ‘Beats and Critical Bands’ simulation? I’m not seeing a problem,
send me some more details offline (kforinas@ius.edu <mailto:
kforinas@ius.edu>) and I’ll see if I can reproduce and correct the
problem. Thanks for the feedback.

kyle