Re: [Phys-L] Optical Tables question

On 01/17/2017 03:32 PM, John Sohl wrote:

www.vere.com

Does anyone have experience with this company? Good or bad?

Here's the word from someone with vastly more experience
than me. It doesn't directly answer the question, but
still it may be useful:

No experience with vere. I'd stick with the known quantities for stuff
like this. Lots of folks make optical tables, but some of them can also be
used as marimbas. not good.

TMC is my usual go-to, they often have very good prices, especially if you
tell them its for a class.

http://www.techmfg.com/portals/optics.html