Re: [Phys-L] physics without cross products and (!) without right-hand rules

Cross products are an obvious source of difficulty, and getting rid of them is
a worthy goal unto itself. However, hiding behind that is a less obvious but
even more profound problem, namely the whole idea of a right-hand rule. If
we play our cards right, we solve both problems at once.

We pick up the discussion in the context of:

The faces of a bivector can be indistinguishable. They can be transparent.
All we need is a sense of circulation around the edge.

That's still true. For the bivector A∧B you get the correct circulation if
you first follow A, then B ... for any vectors A and B.

As a super-important example, the volume of a parallelepiped is given
by the trivector A∧B∧C which is equal to A×B·C ... definitely not A×B×C.