Re: [Phys-L] inertia and the tablecloth demo

On 2016, Aug 19, , at 20:46, Anthony Lapinski <alapinski@pds.org> wrote:

I first teach about true weight (mg -- downward) and apparent weight (scale
reading, normal force -- upward). The MC answers are constructed so there
is no ambiguity (earth on book, book on earth, table on book, book on
table). I'm sure others teach weight differently as this discussion has
come up before on this listserv.

Thank you. this totally mystified: