Re: [Phys-L] inertia and the tablecloth demo

It doesn't seem like a poor question. It's a MC question with four choices.
As Richard responded, weight is Earth pulling down on the book (I teach
this during the second law), so the reaction is the book pulling up on the
Earth. One of many action-reaction cases. A on B, B on A etc.

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 9:53 PM, Richard Tarara <rtarara@saintmarys.edu>