Re: [Phys-L] playing for keeps

I'll publically display some stupidity, as I was mentally processing the below that the mass of the proton was one over Avogadro's number, I inverted N_a and did not get what I expected. Which was something of the order of 10^-27 kg.

Only after the below post did it dawn on me the inverted N_a was giving the mass of the proton in grams.