Re: [Phys-L] popcorn physics

On 2013, Jun 20, , at 17:11, marx@phy.ilstu.edu wrote:

I added a little 30g? to a canister and ended up tossing because of the
fungus.

bc

The idea is to soak just before popping, not when you buy the package.

A web page suggested this.

By the way, I tried soaking for about 6 minutes before popping yesterday.
I did not find any difference in the size of the popped corn. I know that
John Denker said to do it for ten minutes, but I was impatient.